bright.vibeFind your purpose. Transform your life. Brighten your vibe.
Whether we know it or not, the essence that we individually exude has a very strong effect on the people that surround us. Much like musicians tune their instruments to one another to make certain that their collaboration is harmonious, human beings attune themselves to one another in mood and train of thought to secure the harmoniousness of their relationships.
In the musical world, a problem arises when one of the instruments is found to be out of key. Just one off pitch French horn can affect a whole symphonic orchestra. Are you in tune? If the people closest to you decided to adjust their own attitudes, outlooks, and vibes to match yours, would it benefit them?
Our purpose is to help you get in tune and brighten your vibe to ensure every life symphony you perform in is harmonious.
Find your purpose. Transform your life. Brighten your vibe.
Weight Loss Success Stories
The Story of BrightVibe's Founder
- The Beginning - (1 of 10)
- Motivation - (2 of 10)
- Support - (3 of 10)
- Depression - (4 of 10)
- Diet Plan! Exercise! - (5 of 10)
- Heart Problem - (6 of 10)
- Start of Weight Loss Program - (7 of 10)
- Exercise and Fitness - (8 of 10)
- Weight Loss Products - (9 of 10)
- Natural Weight Loss Success! - (10 of 10)
Natural Weight Loss
Weight Loss Essentials
- How Your Lifestyle Affects Your Health
- Maintaining a Healthy Weight: When Change Comes From Every Angle
- Knowing Where Your Going: Setting Weight Loss Goals
- From Junk Food to Whole Food
- Changing Your Viewpoint Toward Sugary & Fatty Foods
- Serving Up Good Nutrition with the Food Label
- Are You Getting 100 Percent of the Nutrients You Need?
- Fat & Nutrient Facts You Can Learn From the %DV!
- Controlling Weight Through Increasing Physical Activity
- Weight Loss Cycling
- After Effects of Weight Loss Cycling
- Conclusions on Weight Loss Cycling for Those who are Obese or Overweight
- Most Americans are Overweight
- Are You Overweight?
- Calculating Your Own BMI
The Genetic Factor
- Obesity and Genetics: Energy In and Energy Out
- Does Your Weight Have You Low on Energy?
- Are People Always Completely to Blame For Their Obesity?
Food and Nutrition
- Is When I Eat Important?
- Eating Out: Weight Loss Trouble or a Healthy Option?
- What Foods Should I Avoid During Pregnancy?
- Why is Gaining a Healthy Amount of Weight Important During Pregnancy?
Heart Rate Monitoring
- How to Buy the Right Exercise Equipment for You
- Evaluating Exercise Equipment Claims: Which Will be a Success at Helping Your Body Burn More Calories?
- Exercise Equipment or Coat Rack?
MET (Unit of Metabolic Equivalence)
- MET: Allowing You To More Accurately Gauge Your Level of Fitness
- MET: Allowing You To More Accurately Gauge Your Level of Intensity in Sports
- MET: Allowing You To More Accurately Gauge Your Level of Intensity in Leisure Activities
- MET: Allowing You To More Accurately Gauge Your Level of Intensity in Everyday Activities
Weight Training for Senior Adults
- Is Weight Training a Good Idea for Senior Adults?
- Weight Training Successfully Addresses Issues That Seniors Face: The Loss of Bone Density and Balance
- Senior Adults + Weight Training = Success in Improving Diabetes, Depression, and even Sleep!
- What Other Research Has Been Done on the Health Effects of Weight Training on Senior Adults?
Genetic Factors and Depression
- Gene Identified To More Than Doubles Risk Of Depression
- How the Gene was Found
- The Relationship of Genes & Stress Becomes Clear